Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Security questions!
Thanks for the approval. I will be purchasing my sub here in a few hours but I just wanted to ask a quick question about security and the AC HL supports. How long has this cheat been undetected for? Any detection history in the life span of the cheat?

Also, I see that CEVO and faceit AC is support is being developed atm, any idea on when they might be available? So far this cheat is only safe in faceit server side and MM correct?

Thanks for the answers!
Cheat has been undetected from day 1 which makes it total of 6 months or so
and yes mainly we support MM and Faceit serverside, the cheat should be UD also on Cevo but we haven't tested it, so there's a risk still.
Ok thanks for that information. Look forward to using the cheat on CEVO
(01-14-2017, 09:58 PM)Ohhdeez Wrote: Ok thanks for that information. Look forward to using the cheat on CEVO

Please don't use it on your main on CEVO yet. It's not tested.
Sorry to hijack, is there any news for FACEIT AC? and do you support EAC?
FaceIT is safe. EAC is not tested yet.
New FaceIT Anti-Cheat is safe with highlimits?

Of course something like Kickback (server sided) is safe too, right?

Really want to try, but I am not sure about how smooth your aimbot (aimassist) is and how configurable and strong your rcs is.
Does your RCS configuration based on 1-100% scale or compensate by axis?

Thanks!
The RCS configuration is just by smooth. If you want a 1-100% scale feel free to submit a feature request in the subscribers only section and it will be added for sure.

Humanised aimbot will be available soon also.
(01-31-2017, 06:21 PM)BotPurple Wrote: FaceIT is safe. EAC is not tested yet.

(01-31-2017, 06:40 PM)BotPurple Wrote: The RCS configuration is just by smooth. If you want a 1-100% scale feel free to submit a feature request in the subscribers only section and it will be added for sure.

Humanised aimbot will be available soon also.

Thanks!

I want to confirm it once more, does highlimits support the New FaceIT Anti-Cheat Client?
The client is untested.