Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THIS IS WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!
Hello guys, sorry for the long wait, but I am now here to show you some progression in this movie that I've been working on for almost a year now.

Here are a few previews:
[Image: PE5_Mpi-SuaSARErjABHVA.png]
[Image: gKnRcX04TEqM2Pwjmpqi4A.png]
[Image: aS76PxJWSIi47wGVkxyYKA.png]

It is very expected for me to drop this within near the end of 2017. This movie will be an amazing movie and I am telling you, it will be well worth the wait. 

Cheers
-James,Crazed
honestly you probably stole all of your footage from t3c

i cant trust you cuz you stole fuze's enigma edit and just changed the velocity on all the clips.

and then u deleted my comment calling you out for stealing

original edit by fuze:

your crappy bootleg version

https://youtu.be/BKBnEaUuJBY

lmao, i liked how you "scrapped" it, cuz you couldnt get anymore clips from the original video you stealer Wink
[Image: Iid0tX5.jpg]
Rip lol
are you retarded.... i've made this from scratch. I've exported all of the anims my self and i've also retextured all of the maps. Please show proof me me "stealing" these screenshots

(08-25-2017, 12:16 AM)macholamb Wrote: honestly you probably stole all of your footage from t3c

i cant trust you cuz you stole fuze's enigma edit and just changed the velocity on all the clips.

and then u deleted my comment calling you out for stealing

original edit by fuze:

your crappy bootleg version

https://youtu.be/BKBnEaUuJBY

lmao, i liked how you "scrapped" it, cuz you couldnt get anymore clips from the original video you stealer Wink

first of all, i never claimed those clips as my own. Second of all fuze himself is teaching me how to make this now . and third of all i never remove comments because i have no reason to
youre braindead, you just changed the description and undeleted my comment.

you never gave credit to fuze in the original description

also give me proof that youre being taught by fuze and he's giving yoou permission to use his clips before i copyright claim, your video doesn't fall under fair use at all
bro, you idiot. if you go to fuzes main channel HE HAS THE CLIPS IN THE ORIGINAL EDIT available TO DOWNLOAD! IT EVEN SAYS "CLIPS AND FILES IN DESCRIPTION"
he gives those out for educational purposes, not for you to take and reupload
He gives them out so other people can make their own edits for LOL
[Image: 7q5aielrQE2QkD3rziRunw.png]
prejudgment prejudgment Smile
(09-09-2017, 06:55 PM)Crazed Wrote: He gives them out so other people can make their own edits for LOL
[Image: 7q5aielrQE2QkD3rziRunw.png]

looks fake. also you should have put that in your original claim

proof that its his real discord?

(09-09-2017, 08:36 PM)niggatheshooter Wrote: prejudgment prejudgment Smile

your only post, youre probably crazed's multi account