Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need your clips
Hello, for the past week i have been searching for a song that would fit the edit that i've been trying to make for this cheat and now I finally have!

I just need a bit more clips for now!

Please submit your demos to help make this edit sick af!

What i need:
Steam match download link:
Description/preview of clip:
Tickrate when clip starts:

Thanks for your time!
I could browse trough my demos if I have anything Smile
cant wait to see the edit <3
I would like to see demonstration, presentation for the aimbot used in FaceIT, that works on FaceIT. Smile Please.
People with good clips will be rewarded

Smile
Should the clips be with this cheat only? I have some on my drive but they are either legit or with other cheats..
(03-25-2017, 07:37 PM)drz Wrote: Should the clips be with this cheat only? I have some on my drive but they are either legit or with other cheats..

With the cheat.
I wish I had frags for this edit, probably have to go and try to get some Big Grin
any ETA when the edit is done? cant wait Smile
(03-26-2017, 04:27 PM)Pastech Wrote: I wish I had frags for this edit, probably have to go and try to get some Big Grin
any ETA when the edit is done? cant wait Smile
I talk to crazed actively, he's got no ETA due to not having enough clips for the edit.

(03-25-2017, 07:37 PM)drz Wrote: Should the clips be with this cheat only? I have some on my drive but they are either legit or with other cheats..

With the cheat, as @BotPurple mentioned

Also, for anyone wondering what crazed's work looks like.
Here's an example, this is only a mini-edit which he wasn't done with when I asked to see it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKBnEaUuJBY

round11 round12 round16
Steam match download link: steam://rungame/730/76561202255233023/+csgo_download_match%20CSGO-byb3E-amiw4-qc7rB-ZawLy-8fwXD
Description/preview of clip: Round 11: flick, Round 12: lil nutty 3k to clutch round 16: nutty bhop to a double kill
Tickrate when clip starts: that's a negative. Crazed you enjoy my company so you'll find it

Steam match download link: steam://rungame/730/76561202255233023/+csgo_download_match%20CSGO-HtQee-OX3L9-yH4OM-ke5Ae-55vTC
Description/preview of clip: Round 12, (omg crazed I reinacted your shot)
Tickrate when clip starts: that's a negative. Crazed you enjoy my company so you'll find it
deadhook.xyz
(03-28-2017, 07:43 PM)dead Wrote: I talk to crazed actively, he's got no ETA due to not having enough clips for the edit.

With the cheat, as @BotPurple mentioned

Also, for anyone wondering what crazed's work looks like.
Here's an example, this is only a mini-edit which he wasn't done with when I asked to see it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKBnEaUuJBY

round11 round12 round16
Steam match download link: steam://rungame/730/76561202255233023/+csgo_download_match%20CSGO-byb3E-amiw4-qc7rB-ZawLy-8fwXD
Description/preview of clip: Round 11: flick, Round 12: lil nutty 3k to clutch round 16: nutty bhop to a double kill

Steam match download link: steam://rungame/730/76561202255233023/+csgo_download_match%20CSGO-HtQee-OX3L9-yH4OM-ke5Ae-55vTC
Description/preview of clip: Round 12, (omg crazed I reinacted your shot)

dood, crazed didnt make that
all he did was add in a few affects and change some velocity in this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0Y9NoUBERo
oknez made the actual edit m8
[Image: Iid0tX5.jpg]
(06-06-2017, 06:58 AM)macholamb Wrote: dood, crazed didnt make that
all he did was add in a few affects and change some velocity in this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0Y9NoUBERo
oknez made the actual edit m8

Rekt