Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Thoughts on pricing?
I just wanted to know what your thoughts on the cheats pricing are.
Trying to gauge what visitors think when they first enter the site.
Great price for a great security.
Simple as that
As someone that has had the cheat for two years and has only bought a subscription a few times due to the pricing being steep;
exactly that... The pricing is steep for how bare bones the product is especially how long it takes for the cheat to be fixed after csgo updates.

There are simply so many other products also with a great history of not being detected that offer so much more for the same price. This Is exactly why I haven't bought a sub here in a long time. I'm in no way at all bashing the product either. There was a time when I used and absolutely loved this cheat. However last time I purchased a sub every time I went to use the cheat it wouldn't work and it made me extremely frustrated to say the least. I get it though it's a small one person side project at this point it seems. With that said it's a great product for what it is just not for the price if I'm being 100% honest.
(08-14-2020, 10:47 AM)Kayo Wrote: As someone that has had the cheat for two years and has only bought a subscription a few times due to the pricing being steep;
exactly that... The pricing is steep for how bare bones the product is especially how long it takes for the cheat to be fixed after csgo updates.

There are simply so many other products also with a great history of not being detected that offer so much more for the same price. This Is exactly why I haven't bought a sub here in a long time. I'm in no way at all bashing the product either. There was a time when I used and absolutely loved this cheat. However last time I purchased a sub every time I went to use the cheat it wouldn't work and it made me extremely frustrated to say the least. I get it though it's a small one person side project at this point it seems. With that said it's a great product for what it is just not for the price if I'm being 100% honest.

Sorry about that, I'll be happy to reset your previous sub for the inconvenience if you'd like.

Thanks for your feedback.
(08-14-2020, 04:16 PM)BotPurple Wrote: Sorry about that, I'll be happy to reset your previous sub for the inconvenience if you'd like.

Thanks for your feedback.

I would love to give the product another try. Like I said above I'm not at all bashing you or the product I get there's only so much one person can do and it's by no means an easy feat.
(08-14-2020, 10:47 AM)Kayo Wrote: As someone that has had the cheat for two years and has only bought a subscription a few times due to the pricing being steep;

Brand new cheaper public version is coming out soon with slightly different features.